Friday, February 5, 2010

Latest purchases

I bought some things at Ulta last week with the 20% promo coupon.

 

- Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes
- Ardell LashGrip Adhesive
- Ardell Fashion Lashes 108
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- EcoTools Eye Shading Brush

I bought the Neutrogena wipes and UDPP just to stock up for going abroad. I've never tried false lashes before so I thought I'd try it, especially since everything Ardell was buy one half off. Most of them looked extremely long or obviously fake. #108 was the shortest and most realistic looking ones. I bought the eye shading brush because I literally have no eyeshadow brushes. I heard good things about EcoTools and I love that it's environmentally friendly. 

EDIT: I just decided to purchase Urban Decay Hall of Fame set so I'll be returning the UDPP soon.


Just bought some more stuff yesterday too.
 
$29 at Sephora
I purchased Juice Beauty's Organics To Go set which includes:
- Cleansing Milk
- Green Apple Peel
- Antioxidant Serum
- Hydrating Mist
- Nutrient Moisturizer
- Bamboo washcloth
and also purchased MAC brush cleaner and a travel pillow from Brookstone (: 

I will do a review on all these products once I get the chance to use them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment