Monday, February 8, 2010

EOTDs and new eye makeup

I experimented with a couple of different eye makeup styles the other day.
The first is a very light smoky eye. Light enough for daytime wear. The open eye pictures don't really show the colors well. It's darker in real life... I'll have to take pictures with natural sunlight instead of flash next time!

 
What I used:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- MAC e/s in Naked Lunch
- MAC e/s in Nighttrain
- MAC e/s in Black Tied
- MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
- MAC 209 mini brush
- Sephora eye pencil in white
- Shu uemura eyelash curler
- YSL Faux Effet Cils Mascara


The second one is a sparkly daytime look. The flash made it look a bit pinkish, but in real life it is more light brown.



What I used:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- MAC e/s in Naked Lunch
- MAC pigment in Shimmertime
- Victoria's Secret e/s in Private Beach
- MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
- MAC 209 mini brush
- Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Zero
- MAC e/s in White Frost
- Shu uemura eyelash curler
- MAC Zoom Lash mascara


I also bought Victoria's Secret eye shadow in Private Beach yesterday. I used a $10 coupon and got it for free! I love the shade. It's a shimmery taupe color. Depending on how much you apply, you can wear it for day or night.

And I used MAC pigment in Shimmertime for the first time yesterday. I received the MAC holiday eye bag as a Christmas gift and haven't used it until now. Here are the swatches for Private Beach and Shimmertime.

 
VS Private Beach, MAC Shimmertime (with flash)

Both are gorgeous colors but also very sparkly. Need to make sure not to overuse either of them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment