Monday, June 14, 2010

Skinfood & Etude House haul

Since I arrived in Korea last Sunday, I've been literally shopping nonstop!
Here's my Skinfood & Etude House haul...


Skinfood Avocado Leave-in Fluid
5,500KRW = $4.50USD at TheSkinfood.com

A leave in fluid, applied to wet hair directly after shower. Moisturizes dry hair. I like this so far! The smell is nice and I've noticed my hair to be less dry in this summer heat.


Skinfood Black Sesame Hot Mask
8,600KRW = $7.04USD at TheSkinfood.com

This mask is much thicker than the previous one I've purchased (banana yogurt mask), but I like that it is a hot mask. I thought the smell of sesame might be a bit weird, but it smells nice. Haven't seen much results yet since I've only used it once.


Skinfood Milk Creamy Nail Polish
2,500KRW = $2.05USD at TheSkinfood.com

I love all the colors in their milk creamy nail polish line! Tested the application in the store and it seems to be okay. Haven't used this one yet, but if the application is nice, I will buy all the colors!


Skinfood Green Tea Foot Buffer
4,800KRW = $3.93USD at TheSkinfood.com

Just bought this yesterday so haven't used it yet. But I was debating between this and the orange & mint foot scrub, but I chose this because of the better scent.


Etude House Base Coat
3,000KRW = $2.46USD at EtudeHouse.com

Bought this because I'm in need of a base coat! The bottle is super cute (:


Etude House Proof10 Liquid Liner in Black
7,000KRW = $5.73USD at EtudeHouse.com

Heard the liquid liners are Etude House are pretty good. I bought this one to try it out. I might get the Code B gel liner later as well.


Etude House Hello Kitty Mini Hand Lotion
4,000KRW = $3.28USD at EtudeHouse.com

Mini Hello Kitty hand lotion! It's citrus scented. Bought it because it's so adorable!


  Etude House Dr. Oil Solution Pact
7,000KRW = $5.73USD at EtudeHouse.com

 This hot weather and daily use of BB cream has not been helping oil control for my face! So I bought this pact in hopes of a solution!


Etude House Proof10 Jewelry Eye Pencil
6,000KRW = $4.91USD at EtudeHouse.com

This pencil is great for adding sparkle to any eye makeup look! I bought this pencil in gold to add sparkle to my nighttime looks.

Look forward to more detailed reviews for all of these products!

0 comments:

Post a Comment