Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Beauty Review: Etude House Proof10 Liquid Liner

If you've seen my latest Etude House & Skinfood haul post, you'll know that I've recently purchased Etude House's Proof10 Liquid Liner in black.

I had the chance to use it and I have to say that it is amazing! Even on a hot and humid summer day, the eyeliner did not budge one bit.

 7,000KRW = $5.73USD at EtudeHouse.com

Application is really easy, especially for a liquid liner. The brush can easily create both thin and thick lines with clean and smooth application. Usually with a new liquid liner, it takes some time for me to get used to the brush, but this one was pretty easy from the beginning. I was amazed at how easy it was to use and how clean the lines were from the first try. I usually apply my top liner with wings and with this, it's easy to apply a clean and precise winged eyeliner look.

This morning I applied Proof10 liner on top and my usual MAC Fluidline on the bottom so I could compare the two. By the end of the day, the bottom liner had smudged but the top looked like I had just applied it. It has better staying power than my MAC Fluidline!

The only downside is that it is a bit difficult to take off. I use Clinique Take the Day Off, which easily takes off most makeup since it is oil-based, but even with that, the Proof10 liner was a bit difficult to remove. I guess that just further proves its staying power.

Rating: 5/5
I will definitely repurchase and stock up before I leave Korea!

UPDATE: I wore this eyeliner for 10 hours while I went to see the Korea vs. Argentina world cup game. Not only was it hot and humid, but there were thousands of people to the point where it took me at least 30 minutes just to exit the subway station. By the time I got home at 12am, the eyeliner was still perfect! No smears, no smudges. Even the double wingtips I applied in the morning were still perfectly shaped. The eyeliner didn't even smudge onto my top lid as it usually does with other eyeliners. Amazing!!

1 comments:

drama girl said...

ooh, thanks for sharing this review! I'm gonna try to get my hands on this this when I go to Asia :D

Post a Comment