Thursday, January 14, 2010

New bags!

So I went to Nordstrom a couple days ago and walked out with two very cute new bags, courtesy of my lovely mother!



Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Baby Groovee in black is amazing! I was debating at the store for like 40 minutes whether I should get the regular size or the baby size. The baby size is still roomy inside and is super cute. I've wanting this bag for so long... so excited I finally got it!


I love the logo print on the inside (:




The second bag I got is this cute Dooney and Bourke Juliette canvas bag in ivory. I bought it to use as a school bag. It's definitely a great alternative to the ubiquitous Longchamp tote. Love that it has a long adjustable strap. Plus the bright yellow inside is so cute! For those of you wanting a fashionable designer school tote, I recommend this one.

1 comments:

Dee said...

I am glad you like a British designer, one of our best. Always makes me proud to be British when our fellow Brits are excelling abroad.

Definitely agree it is stunning.

Post a Comment