Saturday, March 6, 2010

Beauty Review: Skinfood Banana Yogurt Mask

I just recently started using Skinfood banana yogurt mask. It smells delicious! Just like the Korean banana milk hehe (:




It's very gentle and made for sensitive skin, so it will not cause any breakouts or redness. I use it about twice a week. It's a creamy texture with little exfoliating beads. I apply, massage the beads into my face, and wash off after 15 minutes.

It really gives you very smooth skin! Just after one use, I can already feel my skin texture becoming much smoother. It doesn't do much for blemishes, so if you're looking for a blemish-clearing mask, this is not it. This is more just a gentle mask to help smooth your skin texture. I think it's even gentle enough for everyday use. Skinfood products are all good prices, so that's also another advantage to this product.

Rating: 4/5.
The sweet smell, easy application, smooth skin are all pros, but I feel that I can find a better weekly mask.

I also have samples of rice wash off mask and black sesame mask. After I use those, I'll do more reviews and a comparison.

0 comments:

Post a Comment