Sunday, May 22, 2011

Target Calypso Collection

A few weeks ago, I finally had a chance to check out the Calypso collection at Target. I was so surprised that everything was super cute! Everything is very summery and just makes you want to lay on the beach wearing all of the clothes and accessories. Although I didn't plan on buying anything, I couldn't resist buying a scarf. It's light and airy and a perfect summer scarf. I love the peach color too!


$19.99 at Target

I also wanted a few other things, like a necklace and earrings, but I resisted! The collection is available only until June 11 so I suggest getting to a Target store before then!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

love the colour!!

Glasses said...

Glassesmakers designer sunglasses have a lot of purposes. Unlike the old day when they were just used as protection wear for the eyes, today these glasses have become a fashion statement with a range of styles and designs available across the market.http://glassesmakers.com/

Post a Comment