Wednesday, May 4, 2011

New purchase: YesStyle wedges

I bought these shoes on YesStyle last week and just received them today! These are my first pair of wedges, can you believe that? For the longest time, I didn't like wedges but now I'm learning to love them. I wanted a pair of casual sneaker wedges, but didn't like the Converse ones. Recently I saw Brown Eyed Girls' Gain and T-ara's Soyeon wearing wedges similar to these and loved how they looked so I bought a pair online.

 $54.00 at YesStyle.com

This was my first time purchasing from YesStyle. The only inconveniences were that most of the colors and sizes were backordered so it says it will take 7-14 days to ship and they also emailed me saying they had to verify my credit card information, which I had never experienced buying anything online. However, they arrived almost a week earlier than expected even though my color/size was backordered.

The shoes come in 10cm, 7cm, and 6cm. The 10cm comes in black or beige (I bought beige) and the 7 and 6cm comes in the same colors plus in blue.  From trying them on, I can tell they are cute and comfortable, however I can feel that the material is not the best quality. It's similar material as bargain shoes in Korea so it's not worth $54. There are many wholesale sites out there that sell the similar items as YesStyle for much less, but I ordered from YesStyle because it's easier and because of more assurance. Also, I'm not sure how the quality compares with other wholesale sites and YesStyle.

I would say if you want cute Asian fashion and accessories and are not able to obtain them, YesStyle is convenient, easy, and trustworthy. If you're looking for a good deal though, I would not buy from YesStyle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment