Friday, July 9, 2010

Trick to Get Rid of Nail Polish Without Remover

Here's a beauty tip that might come in handy!

If you don't have any nail polish remover, but need to get rid of polish on your nails, you can use clear nail polish remover! I've heard of using rubbing alcohol, but I didn't have that either so I googled and found the clear nail polish trick. It definitely works!

Just spread a coat of clear nail polish over the area (nail or skin) and wipe off immediately with a tissue. It'll get rid of the polish instantly!

I have a bottle of old top coat that has somehow been tinted pink. I don't use it anymore because it gives a pink top coat instead of clear, so I use that to get rid of stray polish. (:

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

:O That's clever. :D Will try this next time I run out of nail polish remover. ^__^

Xin @ Invincible Summer said...

Thanks for following my blog! I added you as well ^^. Wow, I didn't know this trick, it sounds nifty and I will keep it in mind!

Breanna said...

IT WORKS PERFECTLY i love It thankss!!!! Just if you have more than one coat you have to do it twice well maybe thats just for me!!!

Anonymous said...

This really helped I will spread the word thank you sexies much love

Anonymous said...

i no some one who puts nail polish on their boobs

Anonymous said...

thnx aloot...you really saved my day :)

Anonymous said...

i have to get some clear nail polish lol i don't have any i just started painting my nail again about 4 weeks ago so i had to by new nail polishs

Post a Comment